BYC Café

Good morning and thanks for the coffee!
Today has started out sunny with snow still coming in.
I am supposed to take my neighbor to get her lung abscess drained on Tuesday and of course they have no idea what the snow amounts might be for then. Too many "what ifs!"
We have a family dinner tomorrow and that will be fun! Small child and sugar, what could go wrong? LOL!
Have fun in the swamp, DL!
Stay warm and dry, aart!
Enjoy the day, Cafe!

Good afternoon all! Thanks for the coffee - I need another cup. Easters for our family always coincide with a family reunion on my mother's side (for which we are always the hosts). About 50 of them came from across the Pacific Northwest yesterday. Both from Canada and the U.S. I am socially exhausted 😮‍💨 We had about a dozen of them over for brunch this morning and now I'm ready for some quiet time.

Good afternoon all! Thanks for the coffee - I need another cup. Easters for our family always coincide with a family reunion on my mother's side (for which we are always the hosts). About 50 of them came from across the Pacific Northwest yesterday. Both from Canada and the U.S. I am socially exhausted 😮‍💨 We had about a dozen of them over for brunch this morning and now I'm ready for some quiet time.
Wow! I would be exhausted too, just the thought of having this amount of people in my house is almost scary.😳

Good afternoon all! Thanks for the coffee - I need another cup. Easters for our family always coincide with a family reunion on my mother's side (for which we are always the hosts). About 50 of them came from across the Pacific Northwest yesterday. Both from Canada and the U.S. I am socially exhausted 😮‍💨
I fully understand.

Happy Easter, Café! 🐇🌾🐣🐥🐣

20240325_185204~2.jpg
20240327_162802_HDR~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom