BYC Café

So cute, but kinda sad too. I can't wait until I can let her out...
I caved. :oops:

She was in there most of the day and her crop was stuffed full of her ACS mash so I let her out to mingle with the flock for the rest of the day and roost with them. I'll put her back in the morning.

Thinking about it this way, I can do this every day so we'll both be happier and she'll still be getting her treatment.

She tore off into the run when I spread seed for their scratch to get them out of the way so I could clean the boards this afternoon. It's a rainy, crappy, chilly day here and none of them wants to go outside anyway so I locked them down.

I just might set me up a tea station in the bedroom.

I'm in the process of getting a refrigerator for the bedroom so he can have water, cold drinks, juices, among other things.

I would only need to have room for my heavy whipping cream.

I've got to plan this out.

Will let you know how it works out.
I have a mini fridge in the studio for cold water.

I hate this stuff, so prolifically invasive...tho it is kinda cool how the seeds explode all over.

Another mild day.
Supposed to rain all day tomorrow so got off my butt and hit the road to stock up on food and books.
A mystery, no Whoppers brand malted milk eggs anywhere in stores.
Easter candy stock pretty thin everywhere <shrugs>
Maybe most buy online these days?
At least the deli had fresh fried chicken to brighten my day.
I can't find the type of ice cream sandwiches I prefer, or pistachio, almond ice cream. Very disappointing.

I have it ev.er.y.where. :barnieI would leave it for the bees, if they like it. We're in a "dearth" right now, since there isn't much of anything in bloom. Then, after it flowers, I'd yank it all out.

My chickens have been getting buckets of weeds! These three, and some other things I don't know the names of.

My garlic is 2" tall right now. I'm a bit worried about it and the fruit trees.
I thought garlic was planted in the fall. But maybe that's what you did?

Back
Top Bottom