BYC Café

Good morning, and thanks for the coffee.
Good morning all! I’m in bed with a mocha and a corgi here in Wisconsin. My fella knows I haven’t been sleeping well so he brought me homemade coffee in bed. Now to get up and moving to go to work…grump
Welcome to the Cafe'. Got any donuts?

Alas no donuts. Leftover birthday cake do ya? There are sprinkles.
Sprinkles? Yes, please!

Good Afternoon, Cafe’! Local grandkids needed watching last night, so I took the day off today and we had a sleepover. Grandson and Grandpa spent some time in the shop, Granddaughter and I played some Chutes and Ladders and Old Maid. Kids and I went out to the greenhouse to pull some weeds (more will be done when I’m able to fly solo), built a Lincoln Log village and spent some time coloring and writing words on sticky notes. GS and I still need to play a game of War before they go home.

I miss the simpler games from when the kids were younger! Now I have grumpy teens. I always used to play war with my cousins and second cousins when I was a youngun. I miss cramming in like sardines at holidays.

I work in Madison at the capitol and the VP is in town. Apparently downtown is a huge mess for driving and I hope I don't have troubles getting out of here later! It already takes long enough to get way out of town home to the farm.

Back
Top Bottom