BYC Café

Good morning, thanks for the coffee a gloomy 39 here sorry for not being here yesterday was very busy.
As you know we have a flea market, and at our flea market we sell a friends tumblers he sells. We were chatting and I told him we were thing of buying a freeze dryer, but we would wait till our jeep would be paid off which is in two more months. Well he went and bought one for us and we will pay him back, he also wanted us to start a freeze dried candy business. Well him and his wife are leaving for Carlisle, PA. this morning and wanted to take some with them. So I was up till midnight on Wednesday. and up at 4am yesterday, did sleep like a rock last night.
Side note we have 2 more payments on the jeep, went to start her and looks like we need a new battery LOL!

It's always something.

We hiked the outer trail system around the southern section of the State lands. A bit over 4 miles.
IMG_20240301_171411246.jpg
IMG_20240301_163514320.jpg
IMG_20240301_161449512.jpg
IMG_20240301_161834895.jpg

Thanks, she is an Australian Shepherd/Tervueren cross, smart as a whip, high energy and it took me 3 years of hard training her to finally get her to ignore the chickens 😅 (she is now 6) but outside, woe anything flying ( except the crows, don´t know why she ignores those, maybe they are not good eating?!)
Possibly, nobody likes to eat crow.:)

Coffee is ready.

It's raining here. Sounds like a large flock of wild turkeys gobbling away in the woods behind the coop.
I've gotten into the habit of taking Fabio off the roost each morning after I fill the feeders. I noticed he'd been limping on the right foot off and on (no swelling, no bumble). He won't take the ramp down like the larger girls like to do. He makes a hell of a thud when he jumps off and we know he lands with enough force to break a spur sheath off if he hits something. So I'm removing that possibility of injury from the equation.

Back
Top Bottom