BYC Café

Are those joints going to hold once the weight of the water running through the pipes is added?
Yes. They are supported every 4' with strapping where they are not cemented to a rigidly secured fixture above. I have about 3x as much strapping along the runs as the previous setup had.

Last edited:
Hiding from the sun today, gonna get up to high 80's, so windows and drapes are closed.
Only one day, then cooler again, so house should stay comfortable.

Got a fairly small but potentially messy coop chore done this morning, was actually much easier than I thought it would be, glad that's done. Satisfaction there will make it easier to ignore all the other things that I 'should' do.<snickers>

Good Morning all!
That was my breakfast on Saturday morning! it was closer to ten AM so I guess I can it was brunch. Nope, I didn't zoom in to make it bigger than what it was actually. The piece of fish was bigger than the bun. It was very delicious too!!!!!
Seeing how there's a bunch of handymen/women on this site who wants to come help me rearrange 3 rooms TODAY!!!!

Attachments

• 359579505_1258670845011971_4002670256027840928_n.jpg
    359579505_1258670845011971_4002670256027840928_n.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 0
Nice work, DL!
Good Morning all!
That was my breakfast on Saturday morning! it was closer to ten AM so I guess I can it was brunch. Nope, I didn't zoom in to make it bigger than what it was actually. The piece of fish was bigger than the bun. It was very delicious too!!!!!
Seeing how there's a bunch of handymen/women on this site who wants to come help me rearrange 3 rooms TODAY!!!!
Sorry, I have an appointment… :oops:

Yay!!! I wasn't real fond of the S trap in the basement. In fact I think they are illegal now since they can suck dry.

Another job well done Tonya
That S-trap was only there to get connected into the main drain. There's a P-trap under the kitchen sink.

Back
Top Bottom