BYC Café

It is. He makes me feel bad that I still haven't done anything with Dylan, Abby and Bridget's ashes. Dylan died in 2011.
I wanted to get her home and out where she loved to be. She was continuous action - the strongest personality dog I have ever known. On the other hand War Eagle (Dale) was euthanized mid summer with prostate cancer, and he rode around in my truck until last week when I spread his ashes at the beagle club. He never did anything in a hurry, and I doubt that would have bothered him.:idunno

It is. He makes me feel bad that I still haven't done anything with Dylan, Abby and Bridget's ashes. Dylan died in 2011.
Nothing wrong with keeping them around a while. I told the kids to wait a few years before they decide what to do with my ashes. My favorite beach would be nice, or in the yard with the other animals. Sitting on the mantle in a nice box works for me too.

Nothing wrong with keeping them around a while. I told the kids to wait a few years before they decide what to do with my ashes. My favorite beach would be nice, or in the yard with the other animals. Sitting on the mantle in a nice box works for me too.
I want my dogs ashes/boxes, at the foot of my casket. I have a few. :).

Would you all think I'm weird for asking for Hot Chocolate instead of coffee?
Not in the least.
I want my dogs ashes/boxes, at the foot of my casket. I have a few. :).
Unless I decide on cremation I am to be dressed in blue jeans and a flannel shirt with a leash and collar in back of my head. I've tasked one of my grandsons with making sure that happens.

Back
Top Bottom