BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

ANOTHER fun filled morning cleaning up Bella diarrhea off my kitchen runner rug. She is acting completely normal otherwise. I noticed her loose last night AFTER she already had dinner. No food today.
I still have no idea why it's happening. Hopefully she doesn't transition to copious amounts of blood in the diarrhea like the last time. If she does, I'm going to insist on a culture.

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

ANOTHER fun filled morning cleaning up Bella diarrhea off my kitchen runner rug. She is acting completely normal otherwise. I noticed her loose last night AFTER she already had dinner. No food today.
I still have no idea why it's happening. Hopefully she doesn't transition to copious amounts of blood in the diarrhea like the last time. If she does, I'm going to insist on a culture.

Thanks for the coffee Tonya!

Sorry to hear Bella is having a problem again.

I dont have coffee but i can give everyone some dirt in a cup? thats how black coffee tastes anyway :tongue
The first time I come here and find that you've made the coffee, that pot is getting tossed out the back door.
Who said anything about having to drink your coffee black? We have all kinds of additives if that's your preference. Just look in the fridge and cupboards. Sheesh.

The first time I come here and find that you've made the coffee, that pot is getting tossed out the back door.
Who said anything about having to drink your coffee black? We have all kinds of additives if that's your preference. Just look in the fridge and cupboards. Sheesh.
Okay okay. i’ll make a different coffee. :)

Back
Top Bottom