BYC Café

Probably not I do not watch allot of TV but for the news
Up until today they were playing the daily corona virus update from the White house. If you watch a liberal station, they probably don't cover it because they hate DT so much. So, we watch it on FOX or FOX Business. But, today they cut out before the two doctors spoke. That is the part that really matters. We have learned so much from them this week. Instead of feeling scared or panicky, we feel more informed.

But, still they are not telling us how many recovered, but I guess they think we deduct that from giving us the percentage, or number, of deaths. It would stand to reason those who didn't die, recovered or will recover.

I do not want allot of any now get so mad watch the pbs news hour mostly
anymore
If they don't play the news conference at 2pm at the White House about Coronavirus, then you are missing the facts. You said you didn't know who to believe, and I'm saying you get more information from the doctors who are spending 24/7 studying it than you do from anyone's opinion of what they are saying, regardless of what station. And I'm just saying the only place I found the news conference was on FOX, but today I found it online just by googling it.

I'm just sharing information. Do with it whatever you wish. You don't need to defend your choices and I refuse to defend mine. :lau

Back
Top Bottom