BYC Café

I love puppies! I'll never have one because I only adopt but I sure do love them. So much fun! I'm so glad for you.
Thanks, I am super happy. Have not had a pup in going on 6 years ( my yorkie). But my Mom fell in love with her. They are constant companions. Mom thanks me every time I talk to her.

I love puppies! I'll never have one because I only adopt but I sure do love them. So much fun! I'm so glad for you.
Well that's just crazy talk woman! Lots of puppies up for adoption every spring! Bound to be some Dobies available, I placed 10 purebred Great Dane pups into rescue for a lady I knew back in Ohio some years ago.

Morning! Fog, clouds, snow and cold. Seemingly no tomatoes here, nary a plant. :confused:
Hauled 13 sheep to the auction yesterday and kept 5. DH will have an easier time now for sure and I can travel with the DS$ and not stress either. The chickens are pretty self sufficient and the roos are very good at letting someone know that food or water is getting low. DH has a handle on the chicken keeping now and egg gathering too.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and go do something fun, if only for a little while!

Morning! Fog, clouds, snow and cold. Seemingly no tomatoes here, nary a plant. :confused:
Hauled 13 sheep to the auction yesterday and kept 5. DH will have an easier time now for sure and I can travel with the DS$ and not stress either. The chickens are pretty self sufficient and the roos are very good at letting someone know that food or water is getting low. DH has a handle on the chicken keeping now and egg gathering too.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and go do something fun, if only for a little while!
Thanks for the kind words Margie! Hope things go smooth for y'all with you traveling and hubs holding down the fort! If you posted pics of the new horse and I somehow missed it I apologize! Would you be able to post a link for the pics so I can see him?

Plenty of puppies and young dogs in rescue too!!

X2! I have read all your articles, hope you save some of that wisdom for the book!

I hope he does too!!

Well that's just crazy talk woman! Lots of puppies up for adoption every spring! Bound to be some Dobies available, I placed 10 purebred Great Dane pups into rescue for a lady I knew back in Ohio some years ago.

Exactly! There’s always sooo many puppies available. Although they usually get adopted pretty fast and the older ones don’t typically. :( so I think I’d like to adopt some older ones some day too. But Libby and Franklin were both rescue puppies and they turned into the best dogs!!

Back
Top Bottom