BYC Café

Good morning Cafe people!

Shad, thanks for the coffee. Hope you have a good day of doing stuff.

Sean & WV, morning :frow

Has anyone seen @igorsMistress lately?

Good morning, I'm here making arrangements for eggs for the HAL. I needed a break from BYC for a few days. Not this thread, cafe people are why I come here.

Morning! Thanks for the coffee! I need to get STUFF DONE before the snow hits tomorrow.
DD, hugs..., sending healthy tasty calorie vibes your way...
Too early to be hatching here as well with our spring storms, not in the mood for that much work.
Fingers crossed for shearing on Friday!
Have a wonderful and beautiful day you all!

Morning! Thanks for the coffee! I need to get STUFF DONE before the snow hits tomorrow.
DD, hugs..., sending healthy tasty calorie vibes your way...
Too early to be hatching here as well with our spring storms, not in the mood for that much work.
Fingers crossed for shearing on Friday!
Have a wonderful and beautiful day you all!
:frow

Hi buddy! Thanks for posting :D

Are you running the HAL, setting eggs for it...inquiring minds want to know!

:gigHi :D

Just setting eggs for it and needed to touch base with the lady I'm buying from. They're just barnyard mixes but with naked necks :yesss:

How's things? Read any books recently?

:gigHi :D

Just setting eggs for it and needed to touch base with the lady I'm buying from. They're just barnyard mixes but with naked necks :yesss:

How's things? Read any books recently?

Hope you'll keep us posted on how the hatch goes. Baby NN are some of the cutest :D

Yes, yes I have read some good books lately! Right now I'm on the last book of The Green Mile series. I always liked the movie, but once again, the books are better!

Back
Top Bottom