BYC Café

@N F C Frankie has one brindle ear and one blue eye, a few small dark spots here and there. Abbys tail is the only place she has spots right now.

@The Farmers' Daughter Thank you! No one here has met her yet. She will get her first shots this week and we will pick her up after Thanksgiving. Frank is going to be neutered the week before so he will have a chance to heal first.

Getting this puppy is based on Franks temperament and trainability. We're hoping we are as lucky the second time around.

@N F C Frankie has one brindle ear and one blue eye, a few small dark spots here and there. Abbys tail is the only place she has spots right now.

@The Farmers' Daughter Thank you! No one here has met her yet. She will get her first shots this week and we will pick her up after Thanksgiving. Frank is going to be neutered the week before so he will have a chance to heal first.

Getting this puppy is based on Franks temperament and trainability. We're hoping we are as lucky the second time around.
I think a 2nd dog is good for the 1st. I had a shepherd x who used to run around the house whining. Got an aussie shepherd x pup and she never whined again. We were lucky. She was affraid of other dogs, but she and Mojo bonded instantly.

I think a 2nd dog is good for the 1st. I had a shepherd x who used to run around the house whining. Got an aussie shepherd x pup and she never whined again. We were lucky. She was affraid of other dogs, but she and Mojo bonded instantly.

I know having more than 1 cat worked out best for us too. We started with just 1 and he was unhappy, cried a lot. Got a litter mate for him and presto, peace!
(Of course, then Opie, our 3rd, showed up unexpectedly and all bets were off, lol)

I know having more than 1 cat worked out best for us too. We started with just 1 and he was unhappy, cried a lot. Got a litter mate for him and presto, peace!
(Of course, then Opie, our 3rd, showed up unexpectedly and all bets were off, lol)
The more the crazier!

I want to add a second cat but I HATE litter boxes and Luna is 8 already. I think she is kind of lonely though and slightly nervous and could benefit from a friend. Although lately she has been coming up to my room and sleeping all day or most of it and she's been coming up at night too. I used to lock her out and still occasionally do in which case she sleeps on a chair in the kitchen or in the basement or bugs my dad but I've been letting her in more often. Anyway, for a while she was also confined to the basement when my brother would visit cause he's technically allergic so I always felt bad for her being locked in the basement alone (though we did of course visit her) but now she appears to be allowed up again. She got shaved in July which I think helps. And also my dad moved his office to the basement last summer (a year ago) so the cat's been less lonely and sleeps in a drawer on his desk and/or bugs him during the day and the dog sleeps on the couch down there all day too. Lol animal whisperer down there :lau

So I don't feel as bad now but I think she could use a friend. She's constantly approaching everyone and wanting attention (or food), which I love, but it's sad too

Back
Top Bottom