BYC Café

Good morning, Café, and thanks for the coffee. Folks still getting lots of snow, and it was 80F + here yesterday - 70's today and then down into the 30's tomorrow. :barnie

It's baseball once again :yesss:. Grandson made his high school varsity team as a freshman. They have him pitching and playing second base. Team has played 4 games for 3 wins and one loss. GS has pitched twice for a win and a save - what's the difference ? Princess went to a game yesterday while I prepared a surprise 50 th birthday dinner for SIL. Today I get to see them play.

Good morning, Café, and thanks for the coffee. Folks still getting lots of snow, and it was 80F + here yesterday - 70's today and then down into the 30's tomorrow. :barnie

It's baseball once again :yesss:. Grandson made his high school varsity team as a freshman. They have him pitching and playing second base. Team has played 4 games for 3 wins and one loss. GS has pitched twice for a win and a save - what's the difference ? Princess went to a game yesterday while I prepared a surprise 50 th birthday dinner for SIL. Today I get to see them play.

Sounds like your GS is off to another great season Sour...enjoy the game today!

Thanks @igorsMistress , I'm also gong to do a bit of grocery shopping this morning :)

I couldn't imagine baseball right now; that's quite the temperature swing sour!

Wish me luck everyone; potential big ice storm on it's way this afternoon.

Hoping the storm misses you Tree. Have a good morning!

Good morning all. Found this little guy under the broody yesterday afternoon. Thought he was dead, but he started peeping when I picked him up.

E6A75CCF-5C8C-4C00-B8F1-6B48533AFC56.jpeg

Took a while to clean him up, warmed him with the hair dryer and took him back out and put him under the hen.

05AC78D9-CD1B-4A6E-9671-D0D9454B31C8.jpeg

Soon I’m going to go out and see if he made it through the night. Fingers crossed!

Attachments

• 6BCCC273-6A17-4F68-9773-A171925AC995.jpeg
    6BCCC273-6A17-4F68-9773-A171925AC995.jpeg
    287.2 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom