BYC Café

glad you posted the link... I hadn't seen the new ones yet.

I love my old Brinsea octagon 40. I love the fact that you can rock the entire machine back and forth to turn eggs, and I like the egg trays. With the egg trays I can pack in a bunch more eggs than it says you can. And I can pack in whatever I want (chicken, duck, bantam, quail, all in the same thing and whatever way fits best)...use toilet paper to cushion between eggs as needed.

The new model you are stuck with little thin egg holders. :( No way could I stuff in a jillion extra eggs.... and no easy egg turning if the Turner busts.

glad you posted the link... I hadn't seen the new ones yet.

I love my old Brinsea octagon 40. I love the fact that you can rock the entire machine back and forth to turn eggs, and I like the egg trays. With the egg trays I can pack in a bunch more eggs than it says you can. And I can pack in whatever I want (chicken, duck, bantam, quail, all in the same thing and whatever way fits best)...use toilet paper to cushion between eggs as needed.

The new model you are stuck with little thin egg holders. :( No way could I stuff in a jillion extra eggs.... and no easy egg turning if the Turner busts.
I love mine too!

It has great hatches too

If I had to choose between the Ovation, rcom or incuview I would get the brinsea
ovation

I am no expert on incubators call me green as they come best is let me plug it I and it works... I will 5 the no name all plastic one I bought I took a length of flannel folded 3 times over the top it never varied more than 1/2 degrees 56.00 well spent in my book incubating for dummies

D1E6F0E5-9477-407C-9737-F7F71129ACCE.jpeg

Good morning everyone.

Back
Top Bottom