BYC Café

Thanks for the coffee sour

Sorry about the weather Michelle; it's hard waiting for spring.

I saw some of my garlic has sprouted, so that's exciting.

I have to go out to collect sap this morning as I neglected to yesterday. It's really windy this morning, rain will be coming in this afternoon.

Feeling pretty tired this morning, so I think I'll grab a second cup. Have a good day everyone

Morning everyone, thanks for the coffee :caf

According to old timers, we've had snow here in July too. It's 20* this morning.

@OrganicFarmWife I saw yesterday where a couple others were reporting the same issue: angry-birds.1230415 Haven't seen where it's been addressed or solved yet, maybe you should add your voice to the thread...more people that mention it, maybe the faster the fix?

And @FridayYet just for you (hope all goes well today :hugs):
coffee iv.jpg

Ok what is with the Angry bird advertisement that keeps popping up? I understand the need to pay for things, but I cannot find the x to get rid of it....i do not need another game on my phone
There is a thread in the "fixes" section. I believe it's called "I keep getting popups " Nifty Chickens explains what to do to get them to stop.

Ok what is with the Angry bird advertisement that keeps popping up? I understand the need to pay for things, but I cannot find the x to get rid of it....i do not need another game on my phone
I have premium membership so I do not see the ads.

Good morning, Café. Coffee is brewed. Up and at 'em.
Goodmorning Sir Sour. Thanks for the coffee.
Had us some thunderstorms during the night. They kept predicting large hail with each cell that went through but fortunately as it would approach the hall core would dissipate and all we ended up with was a good 2 inches of rain.:wee

Back
Top Bottom