BYC Café

I saw the egg on the hatching thread.

When candled from the bottom they will look like that. The embryo would be at the top and the veins will develop down. Sometimes the will be come blood rings but so far that egg does not look dead.

Candle from the side and top--you may see the embryo

I really want an incubator but I also want quail and more chickens (though I could hatch them in the incubator), goats, a second dog. But I also want to follow Warped Tour and go to multiple dates this year as it's the last one. And I also want to go on a big vacation when I graduate. So idk haha

I might not have money for everything.

I do need a job but I want to follow Warped as mentioned and am going to a few other concerts/festivals so that would interfere.

I really want an incubator but I also want quail and more chickens (though I could hatch them in the incubator), goats, a second dog. But I also want to follow Warped Tour and go to multiple dates this year as it's the last one. And I also want to go on a big vacation when I graduate. So idk haha

I might not have money for everything.

I do need a job but I want to follow Warped as mentioned and am going to a few other concerts/festivals so that would interfere.
You're still young. Get all the running around out of your system before you try to settle down too much. Just don't go wild.:)

You're still young. Get all the running around out of your system before you try to settle down too much. Just don't go wild.:)

Thanks! That's true. :)

I was thinking even just a retail job or something though to make money, not an official job based on my degree, definitely don't want to live here forever haha but any job still interferes hah

I was thinking of dog walking or pet sitting or something though possibly

Back
Top Bottom