BYC Café

Good Morning Everybody :frow
It's off to a chilly start this morning in the 50's at sunup this fine morning. Still very dry around here, about 23 days or so without any rain. :barnie
I hope that Everybody's day goes as planned!
Scott
Woodland has a Mediterranean climate. We had one day of rain since May. How many days is that?

There was a fire north of is yesterday. It was a silage hill at a bio mass plant. My eyes still burn!

Weatherman keeps threatening rain and we don't get any - I was going to use the hose but, you know, first you have to drag it out and untangle it, and get the kinks out, and keep it from trying to hang on to rocks. When you finish watering, you have to do everything in reverse - I get so tired of draqging 150 ft. of hose around. Bushes can wait for rain or snow.
See, this is why i want a lot of hoses. I just bought another one at TSC. One goes up to where the chickens are, one goes to the flower beds and one to the garden. No dragging involved, i just let them lay unless mowing. We have no grass anyways.

Mornin', ya'll!:frow

I think the last real rain we had here was courtesy of Irma. Definitely thinned the mosquito population.

Annnd (drumroll, please) thanks to "in-house tech support" (i.e, my son) my computer is back on line! Life is good!:celebrate

Now, let's see if takes one cup of coffee or two to deal with the headache this morning . . . .:caf

@Bunnylady nice to have you back with us!
smileys-coffee-008659.gif

I am daydreaming about breakfast in bed right now. Scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and hot tea. Sounds divine.

I like my bed and I like my breakfast but never the twain should meet. I'm too accident-prone for that combo, lol.

Maybe you can get someone to deliver room service to you? :D

I like my bed and I like my breakfast but never the twain should meet. I'm too accident-prone for that combo, lol.

Maybe you can get someone to deliver room service to you? :D
Picking up crumbs is what the pets are for. Wish i had room service and a hot bath here. Going to soak my feet in hot water after i get out of bed and bundle up. I did manage to find corn muffins for sale yesterday so that is breakfast today.

Back
Top Bottom