BYC Café

Did you get your bunny yet Capricorn? Or more importantly, did you tell your husband yet?
Yes, i got the bunny. No, i figured i would see how long it takes him to notice it. :lau 281.jpeg

OMG you are in trouble!!!!
Oh no, i have done that successfully for a long time. I started it with the dogs. I had a bunch of Shelties. They all lived in the house and followed me around all day. I bought an adult and added her in. By the time he figured it out, it was weeks later. Much too late to return her. I also used to do that with chickens and goats. He got over worrying how many there were , but didn't like the feed bills. Now i keep small breeds of rabbits and am getting Dwarf goats. I already told him i plan to get more rabbits. It will be ok. Now the time i brought home a Siamese cat without discussing it, he was mad. Which seemed stupid because i kept reading him ads and showing him pictures. He said a Siamese was the only type of cat he would let me get. So i got one. He slept on the sofa for a week. His loss! He loved that cat in the long run, by the way.

I have a question. I posted this in a sand thread several days ago and never got an answer.
Does anyone know if river sand and wash sand are the same thing?

River sand is not cleaned per-say, where as wash sand is washed and screened for size.
hope this helps you a bit.
Scott

Back
Top Bottom