BYC Café

I have been planting stuff today. Hard work! Put in 2 bushes that were in pots and zinnias i grew from seed. Planted veggies. Hope they survive. Gave the weeds i pulled to the chickens guineas and rabbits.
The guys that are putting in the electric and the deck are so slow! They arrive late and leave early. But seems like all the workers are like that here.

I have been planting stuff today. Hard work! Put in 2 bushes that were in pots and zinnias i grew from seed. Planted veggies. Hope they survive. Gave the weeds i pulled to the chickens guineas and rabbits.
The guys that are putting in the electric and the deck are so slow! They arrive late and leave early. But seems like all the workers are like that here.

If you are paying the bills, you should give them a time (number of days) to get this all done to your satisfaction.
Just what i have/would do for any hired help.
I hope that all works out for you quickly!
Scott (who used to do construction/concrete flat work back in the day)

If you are paying the bills, you should give them a time (number of days) to get this all done to your satisfaction.
Just what i have/would do for any hired help.
I hope that all works out for you quickly!
Scott (who used to do construction/concrete flat work back in the day)
They do have a time set for finishing. I am not in charge of this project, this is husbands idea and project. I do get to stay in the house tomorrow and watch what the guy is doing on the electrical installation. I never leave unsupervised strangers alone in the house. It should be more restful than planting bushes like i did today.

Back
Top Bottom