BYC Café

My brother who is the genius of the family (debateable) thought he could fly if he tied a towel around his neck and jumped off the roof.
Me, being the idiot knew that would not work.

Talcum powder mixed with glitter. Everytime I give her some she sprinkles it on her head and jumps off the porch :D

Santa Claus left some, so did the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, Birthdays, etc. She is always so disappointed not to be able to fly, I tell her it is because we do not have the fairy there for the magic.

Curb that desire to fly.  To make a long story short, I tried to fly off the roof of the chicken coop, and all that happened is I scared the crap out of the chickens.  :oops:

Lol is that possible? To curb an adventurous child's desire to fly? My father and his brothers built an "airplane" out of a wooden crate and 2x4s. They were going to do their inaugural flight pushing it off the roof of the house with their youngest brother inside it. Fortunatly Grandma caught them :lau
This is really embarrassing but when I was little I used to hold my arms out and spin around really really fast cause I knew helicopters did that and I thought maybe if I did it fast enough I could lift off...
1f602.png
never did but i did get some pretty good air flow sometimes lol

We always tried umbrellas

My brother who is the genius of the family (debateable) thought he could fly if he tied a towel around his neck and jumped off the roof.

Well if you tucked it into your pants legs and held on to the corners, seems like it should have worked.
idunno.gif

Lol is that possible? To curb an adventurous child's desire to fly? My father and his brothers built an "airplane" out of a wooden crate and 2x4s. They were going to do their inaugural flight pushing it off the roof of the house with their youngest brother inside it. Fortunatly Grandma caught them
lau.gif

We always tried umbrellas

I also made a giant kite and tried to hang glide off the hill in back of the house - that didn't work either.

Well, everyone knows you have to have a proper cape.....Batman, Superman, not just a towel:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom