BYC Café

Yep, the front that flung Colin out of here like a clay pigeon has left some cooler, drier air in its wake (how often does that happen after a tropical storm?!!). We know better than to get used to it; we'll be back in the soup soon enough. Nice while it lasts, though.
Last year was so quiet on the storm front, I suppose this year we will pay for it.

Yes, coffee please! 55 here, totally normal, y'all better quite whining and get out and enjoy it while you can.
Sheep are shorn and I have 4 big garbage bags of wool in the house.
Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes, sir, yes, sir,
Three bags full;
One for the master,
And one for the dame,
And one for the little boy
Who lives down the lane.[1]

Whatch gonna do with that fourth bag?

Yes! I will figure out the picture taking tool here pretty quick. I hate not being able to take a decent pic.
that would be great.

we have many opportunities down this way for sheep. Most of them are not your traditional wool sheep, but there are some, that are more of a dual purpose.

Almost had to buy icecream again. The big wether chose to go through my legs trying to escape being caught, but when he hit the uphill, he couldn't get very far carrying me and so decided to stop and then you should have seen the wrestling move I did on that guy to get the halter on. DS$ and I were laughing so hard, we weren't moving for a bit and Uncle Angus was being a perfect gentleman after being squashed into the hill. I wish I had had a camera for that one!

dorper sheep

9c2e5dc161b232dce04144699b36ed9d.jpg

dorper_full.jpg

Back
Top Bottom