BYC Breeders Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put word out! I think I sent about 50 PM's to people I found in the BST section that sells poultry and/or eggs. I tried? :p

Some breeders submitted their info, but they are not quite ready to start selling poultry or eggs yet. I'm going to update their listing as soon as they are ready and let me know. 

Thank you for creating this list. I hope people find it useful. I am a Dark Cornish breeder in South Georgia USA. I filled out the Google listing. When does the list update?
Thank you again!

Great ideal.

Are you looking for only the breeders with SOP birds?

I consider myself a breeder just not an SOP breeder, and I'm still breeding for better and larger birds. I breed Naked Necks.
@draye any breeders, not just SOP. Some people just want a few birds for pets
smile.png

RKANSAS:

Member: draye
Poultry Type: Chickens
Breeds: Naked Necks aka Turkens
Ship eggs? Yes
Ship birds? No
NPIP Certified? No

Breeder of Naked Necks aka Turkens.
I have a lot of unusual colors. I have two projects I going on Mottled Partridge/Calico Naked Necks and a Green Egger Project ( I've about lost all my NN green eggers, but still working on them right now). I've resently produced some Birchen and Blue Birchen NN's that I may give a go at.

Right now I'm still getting some fully feathered babies due to the gene that controls the nakedness of the bow tie. Still having some issues of undersized birds. Trying to work in some bigger birds.

I will ship eggs in the continental US. Reasonably priced eggs. Biggest expense would be shipping.

Last edited:
Great idea! I would love to see some VA peeps! I will be joining next year when I am selling five different breeds!

I was just checking back to see if any new breeders had been added to this list yet.
I just sent my name and info in too. I'm just starting this spring but if all goes as planned I should have a lot of extra chicks since I'll only be keeping the very best for line breeding each breed. The breeds I listed are SOP except for the Naked Necks and Brown Leghorns, but if I get lucky and acquire good base stock from a breeder this year they'll be SOP birds as well. I listed them anyway because of what sumi said above, that everyone might not be looking for SOP birds because they may just want them as pets or for eggs. So I figured it'd be good to let others know we're here in case they live nearby and might only want a few chicks of one of the breeds we have. That way they could just swing by and pick-up what they needed instead of having to order the minimums from the hatcheries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom