Brewers yeast/nutritional yeast

Not sure what the difference is with these but either of them would work?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200620-110340_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200620-110340_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 14
I get "NOW" nutritional yeast on amazon
@DuckyDonna using the Now Brand I assume is good for ducklings developing? Is this something that would be good to leave in duck feed long term or only til fully grown?

I had gotten a 5 gallon tub of BY but then found they have corn and other stuff in there and since it isn’t non gmo I didn’t want that to be in their feed.

@DuckyDonna using the Now Brand I assume is good for ducklings developing? Is this something that would be good to leave in duck feed long term or only til fully grown?

I had gotten a 5 gallon tub of BY but then found they have corn and other stuff in there and since it isn’t non gmo I didn’t want that to be in their feed.
I believe it is good for them no matter what. Humans too! I have been adding it to my newly hatched duckling's food from the time they hatch. I add it to my grown duck's food buckets every single time I refill them. I put 2 heaping tablespoons on top of their duck pellets.

Personally I would not waste the BY, especially since you got 5 gallons. In my opinion, it wouldn't hurt to add some of that in their food each day too at least until it's used up. I'm not sure what other uses it might have but surely someone on this thread may know.

Back
Top Bottom