BREED ????

The Five O

Songster
Apr 1, 2024
Purchased this chick from TS. Was in a bin with Bielefelders and Sapphire Splash. Don’t think it’s either one of those lol . To me looks more of a Frost White Legbar. But any help is appreciated !

Attachments

• IMG_7579.png
    IMG_7579.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7767.jpeg
    IMG_7767.jpeg
    363.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7768.jpeg
    IMG_7768.jpeg
    417.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Purchased this chick from TS. Was in a bin with Bielefelders and Sapphire Splash. Don’t think it’s either one of those lol . To me looks more of a Frost White Legbar. But any help is appreciated !
I have one just like it from TSC. It was labeled Easter egger.
Best to you!

My deep apologies. I have the invoice for my girls. Mine are NOT Eggers, but cream legbars. I hope your confidence is better restored.
I'm excited for mine to begin laying those beautiful blue eggs! I have two mature Eggers one lays almost every day a beautiful pale green egg. The other egger lays sporadically and her eggs are a beautiful pale blue. There's one other who occasionally lays a pale pink egg. Black Copper Marans lays a pretty dark brown egg with speckles. One Columbian Wyandotte lays tan eggs like my two white silkie Bantams.
Sorry! I got carried away...
Best to you!

Back
Top Bottom