Bramhas

Pekin747

Songster
Feb 20, 2019
Ireland
I have a pair of gold bramhas that I plan on showing next year again if everything goes to plan
But recently they have started pecking me when I'm handling them both the Male and female
Is there any way I can help them to stop this as I cant show them if they r going to peck the judges
Ps I showed them this year an I had no problem with them they also dont seem to b in and distress or pain

Chickens need discipline and they do respond to it. The best techniques of discipline involve replicating the way chickens discipline each other. They understand and respond to this.

Luckily it's as simple as poking a naughty chicken on the back with your finger the second they get out of line. Repeat as necessary. You'll soon see this behavior disappear with consistency and repetition.

Chickens need discipline and they do respond to it. The best techniques of discipline involve replicating the way chickens discipline each other. They understand and respond to this.

Luckily it's as simple as poking a naughty chicken on the back with your finger the second they get out of line. Repeat as necessary. You'll soon see this behavior disappear with consistency and repetition.
Thanx I was getting worried definitely going to try this

Back
Top Bottom