Book Club!

Pics

-Flash-

Free Ranging
Sep 15, 2021
NSW, Australia
I think that here on BYC we need a Book Club!
I think that this will be great because more people should read books.

Rules:

The one and only rule: HAVE FUN AND READ BOOKS.

This Book Club doesn't have to be everyone reading the same book, it can be people rating books, just saying hi, guessing how long it will take someone to read a certain series, just chat randomly.

Currently I'm read the Harry Potter series, my aim: To read them all before Christmas. I started on the 15th. I'm now in the middle of the 3rd book. :D I don't think I'll get to book 7, but I might make it to book 6. What book do you think I'll be up too by Christmas Eve?

And has anyone read Ottile Colter?

I wish you well in this venture! One of the greatest things about my old farmhouse is that I have enough room to devote one to being a library. The walls are lined with floor-to-ceiling book cases, and I am constantly adding new books.

This year, I began keeping a log of the books I've read, along with a brief summary, what I liked or disliked most about each one and how long it took me to read them.

I discovered a great online discount book seller this year and am eagerly awaiting the delivery of my next eight books!

I've seen the Harry Potter movies, but never read any of the series. Have you read any of the Miss Peregrine books by Ransom Riggs? I read a couple after I watched the movie.

I try to alternate between fiction and non-fiction, including a whole lot of books about (not surprisingly) raising poultry and other "country life" stuff.

One of my favorite modern novelists is Rosamunde Pilcher, whose books always make me want to live in the U.K. When it comes to classics, I'm a Dickens girl.

Hey! Just found this thread, and I love reading! I am a Christian, so many of my books are Christian too, so I hope you don't mind. On the other hand, if you DO mind, you can tell me to leave and I will never come back again.
Pretty sure reading doesn't discriminate--all are welcome-or at least in my thought process.

I just got Greenhouse Growing System for Beginners yesterday so that is now open at Ch 2, lol

I also have a fun read to start this week Into the Water by Paula Hawkins.

Back
Top Bottom