Black Copper Marans discussion thread

Quote: I have shipped eggs to Canada successfully. All you need from the seller/shipper is that they are NPIP certified. Fill out the form online, & ship...It does cost more to ship Internationally though.
I printed a copy of the form I filled out & put it in an envelope & taped it to the outside of the box.

I have shipped eggs to Canada successfully. All you need from the seller/shipper is that they are NPIP certified. Fill out the form online, & ship...It does cost more to ship Internationally though.
I printed a copy of the form I filled out & put it in an envelope & taped it to the outside of the box.

Thank you ill look in to that.

OK the flamin orange twins are going to freezer camp tomorrow. Time to think about who is going to follow them, I really need to cut the feed bill. I wont' make final cuts until after they are 6 months, but pretty sure there are a couple more that can go sooner.

I'll try and get some decent pics of the ones I'm thinking should go tomorrow. In the meantime, when I posted the orange boys someone (Don I think) commented on the white legs/feet. There are a couple boys from the same breeder as the orange ones that have more appropriate color, but have the white feet. I'm wondering if I should cull those also, I'm thinking the comment was that the over coloration and white feet go together? I certainly don't want to breed more flaming orange boys!

OK the flamin orange twins are going to freezer camp tomorrow. Time to think about who is going to follow them, I really need to cut the feed bill. I wont' make final cuts until after they are 6 months, but pretty sure there are a couple more that can go sooner.

I'll try and get some decent pics of the ones I'm thinking should go tomorrow. In the meantime, when I posted the orange boys someone (Don I think) commented on the white legs/feet. There are a couple boys from the same breeder as the orange ones that have more appropriate color, but have the white feet. I'm wondering if I should cull those also, I'm thinking the comment was that the over coloration and white feet go together? I certainly don't want to breed more flaming orange boys!
White legs suggest Wheaten mix. I think your wise to cull them as well.

Quote: I have shipped eggs to Canada successfully. All you need from the seller/shipper is that they are NPIP certified. Fill out the form online, & ship...It does cost more to ship Internationally though.

Where are you finding the form online? I would be MOST interested in this.

I don't remember....I have to go & see if I can find it again...senior moment....sorry.

I don't remember....I have to go & see if I can find it again...senior moment....sorry.

I'll wait!!
big_smile.png
No eggs in mind for the immediate moment. (And thanks in advance for taking the time!)

Back
Top Bottom