BEST ROOSTER CONTEST! - ends September 8th 2022-

Ooh, so handsome!
Is he a Silkie?
Thanks! Yes he is a silkie, his name is Romeo. After reading so many horror stories of aggressive roos I now realize what a lucky person I am to end up with a good boy after being handed one and the lady saying here take this one. One of the few for sell out of probably 50-60 roosters (I am not exaggerating she probably had 100-120 chickens!)

Thanks! Yes he is a silkie, his name is Romeo. After reading so many horror stories of aggressive roos I now realize what a lucky person I am to end up with a good boy after being handed one and the lady saying here take this one. One of the few for sell out of probably 50-60 roosters (I am not exaggerating she probably had 100-120 chickens!)
So cute! If he finds his true love, you should name her Juliet!:gig

So cute! If he finds his true love, you should name her Juliet. :gig
I should have named the silkie hen juliet! They are like husband and wife. She sleeps next to him in the door because he has to sleep their to keep a eye on the girls who perfer the run to sleep in. He lets her cuddle in his feathers and she is his "favorite" if you know what I mean, but this is all when she is not broody lol. I named her Rosie Mae but she does look like a juliet

I should have named the silkie hen juliet! They are like husband and wife. She sleeps next to him in the door because he has to sleep their to keep a eye on the girls who perfer the run to sleep in. He lets her cuddle in his feathers and she is his "favorite" if you know what I mean, but this is all when she is not broody lol. I named her Rosie Mae but she does look like a juliet
Him and Rosie are together? 😲
They look like the perfect pair. ❤️

Here are some pics of the hen.....after a bath. I honestly can't believe she was this clean lol 😂
Yes i did post pics of a hen on my rooster contest oh well
Screenshot_20220808-232041_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20220808-232102_Photos.jpg

Back
Top Bottom