Best feed and supplements

Chickenlady0512

Hatching
Apr 19, 2024
Hey guys! What is the second best organic non-gmo food brand other than Scratch and Peck? What supplements do you guys give your chickens daily?

The best is a pelleted or crumbled age appropriate feed that is sold at your local store which means you can constantly buy it fresh. Any brand name should be good. The key is to make sure it is crumbled or pelleted and not a whole grain.

Supplements aren't needed if you feed an age-appropriate pelleted or crumbled feed.

The best is a pelleted or crumbled age appropriate feed that is sold at your local store which means you can constantly buy it fresh. Any brand name should be good. The key is to make sure it is crumbled or pelleted and not a whole grain.

Supplements aren't needed if you feed an age-appropriate pelleted or crumbled feed.
:thumbsup

What supplements do you guys give your chickens daily?
Oyster shell so they have the calcium they need for their eggshells. Mine get grit from the soil.

Other than that I give them a lot of room, make sure they have lots of fresh clean water, and let them catch all the bugs and other critters they can. If I thought they were deficient in something I'd take care of that but I don't see any evidence or have any reason to think they are deficient.

Back
Top Bottom