Best EVER quail feeder *UPDATE #46*

I did give him the link and he said he's checked the site out. He also sells quail eggs and last fall I bought jumbo coturnix from him too. Was very pleased. He's a "good egg" and definitely BYC-worthy!!!

He said he'll have another feeder on ebay next week; he's working on an order for 6 right now. They are definitely catching on and well worth it.

He's got one on right now, but it looks like it's only one, and it is a bidding auction. If we were to all go and bid on it, that feeder could be very expensive!!

That's a very good question. I had a little trouble getting used to it and was trying to fill it over the bag of feed. I kept spilling so I tried using a funnel. The next three he made for me, he cut the holes a little wider and it made it easier. I keep my feed in a large metal garbage can now, so I just tilt the feeder to get the feed to one end, angle it inside the can, and just fill it up.

Filling it isn't as hard as it sounds. I was used to the red ones with the tops that flip up, so you just dump it in. Unfortunately the birds just dump it out! I fill it now with a Chinese food soup container that smooshes to a good pour spout. I think you could use it for chickens; don't see why not.

Back
Top Bottom