Best bird waterer???

Angelmary123

Hatching
May 13, 2016
I started a farm for chicks.It is my first experience in farming.I tried some of bird watering systems.But it makes wastage of water..
I need a bird waterer which can be easily connected to the farm with very much small size....
Hey guys...Can you suggest me a bird waterer?

Hi Angel Mary,
Me too have the same requirement at last 2 months.I did buy birdfaucet bird waterer for my birds.There is no wastage of water while birds having this and it is fully water feeder system.

Last edited:
This is what I use and I swear by it! I ordered the Horizontal Poultry Nipples from Amazon, drilled holes in the bucket and filled it up. Super easy! I got a screw on top for the bucket from Lowes to make refilling it a breeze!

I started a farm for chicks.It is my first experience in farming.I tried some of bird watering systems.But it makes wastage of water..
I need a bird waterer which can be easily connected to the farm with very much small size....
Hey guys...Can you suggest me a bird waterer?
I've heard that the chicken waterer with 'nipples' is vert efficient. I came across this explanatory video on how to make one right here:
Hope this helps! Have fun with your chickens!
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom