Baby Goat Got Abandoned At Local Tip 😡

-Flash-

Free Ranging
Sep 15, 2021
NSW, Australia
So today this family was dropping some wood/old pallets and the like at the local tip- dump, whatever- and someone just randomly drove up, into the tip- dump, who cares- and wound their window down, and threw, yes, threw a baby goat out the window. It is maybe... 3, 4 days old. The family picked it up and brought it to my mother who helps animals like that, she is in WIRES so is qualified.
It just makes me so angry that people do this. Keep an eye out for mistreated animals, stand up when you can.
:he:rant:barnie😤🤬😡:mad:

So today this family was dropping some wood/old pallets and the like at the local tip- dump, whatever- and someone just randomly drove up, into the tip- dump, who cares- and wound their window down, and threw, yes, threw a baby goat out the window. It is maybe... 3, 4 days old. The family picked it up and brought it to my mother who helps animals like that, she is in WIRES so is qualified.
It just makes me so angry that people do this. Keep an eye out for mistreated animals, stand up when you can.
:he:rant:barnie😤🤬😡:mad:
that is so cruel, I wish they could be drop off where they had no food water or resourses that helped them
people are so horrible

Back
Top Bottom