Assortment Bin of Bantams at TSC- ?

RememberTheWay

Songster
Apr 7, 2022
I am curious if anyone can tell me what breeds might be even possible from the TSC bantam assortment bin?

Maybe people who have purchased from there and we're able to identify various breeds?

Or for people who have been here a while what range of breeds have you seen come out of that bin?

I am in atN if that changes anything - Does anyone possibly have a clue on what the most likely list of characters to frequent that bin would be?

I already bought some that I suspect of being silver sebrights BUT I would like to go back and relook at everyone. I would like to have some bantam Ameraucana in BBS and lavender maybe ermine as well. But I'm also interested in cream leg ars- do they even come in bantam size? Wouldn't mind some Cochins, or bantam marans or Olive eggers if that is a thing.

It's hard to know what everyone might be though because I'm not sure how to pick out a cream legbar from the other chipmunk patterns or what would be identifying factors for the other breeds as well... Any help would be appreciated 🌷

I have not seen any new information the last few years but Tractor Supply used to order from three different hatcheries. So you would be limited to bantams from whatever hatchery your TSC ordered from. Maybe you could find out who manages the chicks at your TSC and ask them. Then go to that hatcheries website and see what might be possible. Or see what the person that manages the chicks at your individual store can tell you. They may have records of what breeds came in.

Some TSC stores will let you order certain chicks through them so you can ask if that is an option. Each store is different even if it is a national chain. The only people that know what your TSC policies are work at that TSC.

Back
Top Bottom