Artic blue egger

I just got this from them.
I personal messaged them on FB last night hoping to get an answer.
These are probably like the Azur , Arkansas Blues and Whiting's True Blues created using Commercial High Production Leghorns x a Blue breed like Araucanas Ameraucanas or Legbars.
Would make sense that Ideal is jumping on the Designer Breeds like My Pet Chicken and Murray McMurray.
Hatchery Designer Breeds seem to get a following.
Who doesn't like lots of blue eggs 😊💙🥚

I personal messaged them on FB last night hoping to get an answer.
These are probably like the Azur , Arkansas Blues and Whiting's True Blues created using Commercial High Production Leghorns x a Blue breed like Araucanas Ameraucanas or Legbars.
Would make sense that Ideal is jumping on the Designer Breeds like My Pet Chicken and Murray McMurray.
Hatchery Designer Breeds seem to get a following.
Who doesn't like lots of blue eggs 😊💙🥚
Here's what Ideal sent back in FB messenger yesterday.
Confirming they do exist at Ideal Hatchery
Just might have to wait a while to get them 😔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230406-081159.jpg
    Screenshot_20230406-081159.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 74
Guess who got a couple of the Artic Eggers!!! Supposed to be two pullets! Still don't know what's breeds make them yet but should know around December or so..

Attachments

• IMG_20230412_120731133~2.jpg
    IMG_20230412_120731133~2.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20230412_120725541~2.jpg
    IMG_20230412_120725541~2.jpg
    805.2 KB · Views: 77
Just talked with Customer Service at Ideal Poultry Co.
YES! There is an OFFICIAL NEW BREED called Arctic Blue Egger!
You can call Ideal, give your phone number and get put on a waiting list! (I gave my number). Was advised it’s a long list, but hey, the longer you wait, the longer it gets, Right?

NOW, here’s the answer to the BIG question.... the origin of Arctic Blue Eggers. CROSS BETWEEN BROWN LEGHORNS AND CREAM LEGBARS!
There ya go!

I just got this from them.
Just talked with Customer Service at Ideal Poultry Co.
YES! There is an OFFICIAL NEW BREED called Arctic Blue Egger!
You can call Ideal, give your phone number and get put on a waiting list! (I gave my number). Was advised it’s a long list, but hey, the longer you wait, the longer it gets, Right?

NOW, here’s the answer to the BIG question.... the origin of Arctic Blue Eggers. CROSS BETWEEN BROWN LEGHORNS AND CREAM LEGBARS!
There ya go!

Back
Top Bottom