Art/Photography Club!!!

Aw! My lap is always fought over by my chickens and my cats! In the picture titled, "Polly again", she had saw Frankie in my lap - she promptly rushed over and chased the cat away and took his spot.
lol.png
Lol! The hunter became the hunted I guess. :)

Quote: He is so cute. I used to have a kitten like that. His name was Tigger. I had him when I was 6-7 years old. He used to sit in my lap for hours, and go to sleep. We where inseperable. But he only lived a week or two, he got into mouse poison. :( I cried my heart out and it still makes my sad.

Last edited:
He is so cute. I used to have a kitten like that. His name was Tigger. I had him when I was 6-7 years old. He used to sit in my lap for hours, and go to sleep. We where inseperable. But he only lived a week or two, he got into mouse poison. :( I cried my heart out and it still makes my sad.

That's sad :( We had to put down Chester last summer. We think he had a brain tumor. He got very sick and towards the end he was having 5-10 seizures every day. I only had him for a year, but he was the best cat I ever had. He was a stray cat that wandered up one day. I used to tell my family that it was love at first sight for us. I miss him like crazy.

This is one of our goat, Cookie.

This is our neighborhood lake.

I took this on our patio.

Canadian geese come to look for a snack.

A beautiful flower in our yard.
Hope you guys like them!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom