Anyone in Chicago area?

How many are you looking for and where are you? I am by New Lenox/Joliet
I will have some mix breeds hatched last year.
at least 4 maybe more I will sell are black with a little red... look like black sexlinks. Broody raised so not friendly
1 Hatchery barred rock from 2016 good layer very friendly

want any retirement hens LOL
3 Cinnamon queens from 2017 still laying well
2 ISA browns from 2016 I don't think they are laying very often

How many are you looking for and where are you? I am by New Lenox/Joliet
I will have some mix breeds hatched last year.
at least 4 maybe more I will sell are black with a little red... look like black sexlinks. Broody raised so not friendly
1 Hatchery barred rock from 2016 good layer very friendly

want any retirement hens LOL
3 Cinnamon queens from 2017 still laying well
2 ISA browns from 2016 I don't think they are laying very often
I’m only looking for 3, we are just starting out! Could you send pics of them when you have the chance

KIMG0028_02.JPG
KIMG0025_01.JPG

Some of the Black and barred ones... I will have to get red's pic

The blacks and the barred would be $10 each

The cinnamon $5 each
The Isa $5 for both

What kind of coop do you have?
Should be 4sqft of coop space and 10sqft of run per bird

Good Morning,
I'm a little late to the party on this reply so my apologies if your chicken situation has changed.
I just lost my 4-1/2 year old Buff Orpington, Lucy, and am left with a lone 2-1/2 year old ISA hen, Henny. She can't live out her golden years alone however I do not want to continue raising hens after she is not longer with me. I currently work in Chicago during the week and then go home to WI on weekends so I'm just not home enough to be able to check on another flock for years to come.
I was wondering if your Isa gals would make good companions for my Henny while they are all in their golden years. Or, if you wouldn't mind adding a golden girl to your flock, I would be more than willing to provide the food, bedding, etc for her remaining years.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks!

Good Morning,
I'm a little late to the party on this reply so my apologies if your chicken situation has changed.
I just lost my 4-1/2 year old Buff Orpington, Lucy, and am left with a lone 2-1/2 year old ISA hen, Henny. She can't live out her golden years alone however I do not want to continue raising hens after she is not longer with me. I currently work in Chicago during the week and then go home to WI on weekends so I'm just not home enough to be able to check on another flock for years to come.
I was wondering if your Isa gals would make good companions for my Henny while they are all in their golden years. Or, if you wouldn't mind adding a golden girl to your flock, I would be more than willing to provide the food, bedding, etc for her remaining years.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks!
Sorry for your loss:hugs
I ended up keeping the 2016 Isa but they have passed.
I have too many but there's a FB group for Chicago that has good luck rehoming hens.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/579117212224653/
Belmont feed will take if you get desperate
Hope you find a good home for her

Back
Top Bottom