Anyone Breeding Pure Australorps?

Australorp94

Chirping
Aug 26, 2019
Florida
Hi BYC community! I'm looking for someone who lives relatively close to Lithia Florida and is breeding pure Australorps. Does anyone fit that bill or know where I might be able to acquire a chick? I'm looking to add a new black hen to my flock.

@Australorp94 @MiddleTN Volfan @Natureluv Check out NPIP website. Search by state:

http://www.poultryimprovement.org/statesContent.cfm

They use stock codes for breeds/types. Here are the Australorp codes:

Regular sized Birds:
Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 8.50.19 AM.png

Bantam sized birds:
Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 8.50.46 AM.png

There were several matches in Florida for Regular sized Australorps (using R96 and R196).

When you click on your state, a document opens. Use the "Find" function on your computer to type in the code you want and it will search the document and tell you how many times it appears in the document. Use the arrow keys to jump between each instance of the code you searched for. The NPIP listings include names, addresses, and sometimes phone numbers. If you need more info on a particular breeder/seller/hatchery, try fb to see if they have a page for their farm/birds/etc, or try CL. Most likely they have an outlet for selling their birds since they are NPIP.

@Australorp94 @MiddleTN Volfan @Natureluv Check out NPIP website. Search by state:

http://www.poultryimprovement.org/statesContent.cfm

They use stock codes for breeds/types. Here are the Australorp codes:

Regular sized Birds:
View attachment 2123547

Bantam sized birds:
View attachment 2123548

There were several matches in Florida for Regular sized Australorps (using R96 and R196).

When you click on your state, a document opens. Use the "Find" function on your computer to type in the code you want and it will search the document and tell you how many times it appears in the document. Use the arrow keys to jump between each instance of the code you searched for. The NPIP listings include names, addresses, and sometimes phone numbers. If you need more info on a particular breeder/seller/hatchery, try fb to see if they have a page for their farm/birds/etc, or try CL. Most likely they have an outlet for selling their birds since they are NPIP.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom