Anyone and everyone, please help me!!

I had something like this happen to my EE hen a few months ago. She couldn't stand, had green runny poop, and wasn't eating. She didn't make it and my guess was a stroke. If you can I would take your bird to a vet.

Give her egg yolk only all throughout the day as much as she can eat. It will provide fast nutrients that can be absorbed easily. Also give her only clean plain water. You might need to do this for a couple of days. Hopefully she can rebound.

I had something like this happen to my EE hen a few months ago. She couldn't stand, had green runny poop, and wasn't eating. She didn't make it and my guess was a stroke. If you can I would take your bird to a vet.
I'm sorry for your loss.
I would take her to a vet, but unfortunately, being a teen I don't have money to take her.

Give her egg yolk only all throughout the day as much as she can eat. It will provide fast nutrients that can be absorbed easily. Also give her only clean plain water. You might need to do this for a couple of days. Hopefully she can rebound.
Ok, I can do that. Thank you, Tony.
I'm hoping she will also.

I would get some layer feed for her. Those other things are like candy, and is an unbalanced diet. Something like Pouktry NutriDrench a couple of drops daily might help as well. But she also could be sick or injured. Get her drinking fluids and offer some cooked egg for strength.
With all due respect, I reuse to buy feed from the feed store. I was a victim of the *feed crisis*. So I started making my own feed. What would you suggest me add in my feed mixture to make it balanced?
If it is a sickness, what could it be? Based on what I said.

Back
Top Bottom