Any Home Bakers Here?

Great to see you back how is the hip?
It's so good too see you again. You have been missed by so many people here :).
Marie2020, Thanks. I missed all too. It has been an awful Journey. Hope to heal...I am using a walker and taking it easy. My son and his wife were with me and they now went how and I am on my own. Friends, family and BYC are now with me. So happy to be back. Did
make bread....gave my son instructions and together we did it. Nice to work to get back to normal Aria

I haven't let that slow me down when ordering ;)
Of course I probably hit a fast food joint only once every few months and that would be when I am out and about and it runs way past lunch time.
I'm the same way. Though I do sometimes time my out and about trips to include some fried potatoes! At those times I don't even care what kind they are; fries, hash browns. doesn't matter just so they are fried and hot! I don't buy white potatoes to cook at home b/c of blood sugar, but there are times you just have to break bad for some fries. :celebrate

Great to see you back how is the hip?
Penny, No pain ....only when I lay a long time sleeping in it. It is healing slowly but fine. It was an awful journey. Too much to handle at one time. But with family, friends and God's help...I think I am going to be ok. My son and his wife lived with me all through this. There were so many financial papers etc to take are of. Son Wayne, made it
happen. They went back Tuesday and now....it is Me...and neighbors,
friends and BYC. My son and his wife will be back If I need them and plan to visit OFTEN. Life needs to get back to normal for them and Me. They usually spend Winters in their Florida home and live
in Rochester remainder of the year. AND they plan to visit often.
Fond regards, Aria

I have been known to stop at KFC for the occasional greasy fried chicken around lunchtime even though I was on my way home. But they stopped carrying Dr. Pepper so I don't do that any more.
Bruceha, When I was teaching college students (for 33 years) I always
did not allow any SODA in my classrooms. I told them it was the DEVILS urine and that was Not welcomed in my classrooms. It did work.

I can't begin to count the number of times that I've had a craving for some unknowable thing and started looking through cookbooks, and searching internet sites, and even going through a large stuffed to the gills folder of recipes that were hand written and handed down and recipes I clipped from magazines and newspapers yrs ago. Only to find myself hours later still having baked nothing and way to late to get started and going to bed thinking of all those great sounding recipes. Maybe that's why I drool in my sleep:drool.

Back
Top Bottom