Any Home Bakers Here?

Hi everyone! I think I've popped in a couple times now but I love baking and cooking and I worked at a country club's kitchen for a few months before covid started so I've definitely learned a lot and I'm always looking for new recipes to try! Here's some pictures of food that I've been making over covid: IMG_1562.jpeg
Madeleines
IMG_1858.jpeg
Lemon meringue cheesecake
IMG_2156.jpeg IMG_2161.jpeg
Brown butter millionaire bars
IMG_2235.jpeg
Donuts that would soon be turned into boston cream donuts
IMG_2236.jpeg
Seared swordfish

Does anyone have any favourite recipes that I should try? We're getting a new mixer soon so my plan is to make more bread and I would love to try making macarons again (my last batch didn't turn out!).

Hi everyone! I think I've popped in a couple times now but I love baking and cooking and I worked at a country club's kitchen for a few months before covid started so I've definitely learned a lot and I'm always looking for new recipes to try! Here's some pictures of food that I've been making over covid: View attachment 2533490
Madeleines
View attachment 2533491
Lemon meringue cheesecake
View attachment 2533492View attachment 2533493
Brown butter millionaire bars
View attachment 2533494
Donuts that would soon be turned into boston cream donuts
View attachment 2533495
Seared swordfish

Does anyone have any favourite recipes that I should try? We're getting a new mixer soon so my plan is to make more bread and I would love to try making macarons again (my last batch didn't turn out!).
You're quite talented. Here's the link to all of the recipes in this thread https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1peEcaDmtptAvZeLcrvEuD0gLksKLwQEH6LgpzmJNN4Q/edit?usp=sharing

Back
Top Bottom