Any Home Bakers Here?

Not too bad of a day, a little chilly but it's winter. I'm not bad really, the wrist hurts and is itching more now, which is normal. Had my first therapy yesterday and I go again tomorrow for more wrist and shoulder v exercises. It's healing, but to me it looks gross.

Glad to hear you are doing well.

The grossness will go away as it heals and you use it.

I haven't been on here since very early in December, and I don't have the time to make it through 100+ pages to catch up!

My husband got me Tartine Bread (book) for Christmas, and when he had a fresh slice said it was the best piece of bread he has ever eaten. So, that is my new bread recipe and process. My bread finally has the sour flavor I was trying to get!

Now, I just need to figure out how to bake more than one loaf at a time (currently using a cast iron Dutch oven), so I can make enough to maybe start selling...

I haven't been on here since very early in December, and I don't have the time to make it through 100+ pages to catch up!

My husband got me Tartine Bread (book) for Christmas, and when he had a fresh slice said it was the best piece of bread he has ever eaten. So, that is my new bread recipe and process. My bread finally has the sour flavor I was trying to get!

Now, I just need to figure out how to bake more than one loaf at a time (currently using a cast iron Dutch oven), so I can make enough to maybe start selling...
It is good to see you back!

Back
Top Bottom