Any Gamers Here?

Pics
I have played video games on and off over the years, my first console was an N64. Love to play console, handheld, and PC games; played A LOT of Red Dead Redemption 2 and RD Online. Currently I am obsessed with my Switch and playing several games in tandem; Animal Crossing New Horizons, Cozy Grove, Final Fantasy IX...you name it.

Games I really enjoy:
Stardew Valley
Final Fantasy 7
RDR 2
Mass Effect series
Pokémon series and Pokémon GO

I have played video games on and off over the years, my first console was an N64. Love to play console, handheld, and PC games; played A LOT of Red Dead Redemption 2 and RD Online. Currently I am obsessed with my Switch and playing several games in tandem; Animal Crossing New Horizons, Cozy Grove, Final Fantasy IX...you name it.

Games I really enjoy:
Stardew Valley
Final Fantasy 7
RDR 2
Mass Effect series
Pokémon series and Pokémon GO
I think I have 1,000 hours in Animal Crossing, and a few dozen in Stardew Valley. Very relaxing games. Have you tried No Man's Sky? You can turn off the aggression toggles, so it's very much a chill space exploration/building game.

Husband's a big RDR fan, and we've both played through the Mass Effect series. I begged him to pick the jerk responses as Shepard on his playthrough... totally worth it! 10/10 hysterical! 😄

I think I have 1,000 hours in Animal Crossing, and a few dozen in Stardew Valley. Very relaxing games. Have you tried No Man's Sky? You can turn off the aggression toggles, so it's very much a chill space exploration/building game.

Husband's a big RDR fan, and we've both played through the Mass Effect series. I begged him to pick the jerk responses as Shepard on his playthrough... totally worth it! 10/10 hysterical
I have played No Man's Sky! I thought it was really fun and I liked the sandbox feel to the gameplay. I also liked that it's cross-platform and I could play with people on different consoles/PC.

I started Mass Effect trying to be a badass using the "Ruthless" responses, but I quickly got attached to the characters and didn't want them to die/be mad at me. I'm just a big softie at heart. I played as FemShep and I am a die-hard Garrus girlie. :love

OMG, same! The voice is too much 🥵

I think we dialed it back on the alien companions (love Wrex too!), but Ashley and Kaiden can get lost. 😂

Have you played their Dragon Age series?
Haha Ashley and Kaiden who? :tongue

No I haven't played Dragon Age yet, don't know much about it.

I want to get into Baldur's Gate 3 soon...more video game boyfriends (and girlfriends)!

Haha Ashley and Kaiden who? :tongue

No I haven't played Dragon Age yet, don't know much about it.

I want to get into Baldur's Gate 3 soon...more video game boyfriends (and girlfriends)!
Dragon age is very cool. Check with your parents before bg3...from what I hear it's not appropriate for someone young. It's not just boyfriends and girlfriends...it's everything that goes with that.

Dragon age is very cool. Check with your parents before bg3...from what I hear it's not appropriate for someone young. It's not just boyfriends and girlfriends...it's everything that goes with that.
Haha, thanks for the heads up but I know that there's some...adult themes in BG3...but I am and adult myself (almost 35!) so I'm here for it haha

Back
Top Bottom