Any Gamers Here?

Pics
👀👀👀👀👀

HellOOOOO beautiful robot quetzalcoatlus! Welcome to the crew! <3
1612766277855.png

She's LOVELY.
(Not that the gigantosaurus behind her aren't but.... ♥️)

Reckon I'll resurrect this one. OG gamer checking in. Are all y'all lost in a VR world now? 😅

Pong, Atari, NES, SNES, N64, DS, Switch, PS, PS2, PS3, PS4, PC. Have all still except for Pong and Atari (thanks, Mom).

Mostly play RPGs and FPS, but enjoy platform games, too.

Yeah, we might as well try to resurrect this one. I actually tried out a new game recently, and I’m loving it. Dragon Quest 11.

I also finished the original NES Zelda for the first time recently.

Yeah, we might as well try to resurrect this one. I actually tried out a new game recently, and I’m loving it. Dragon Quest 11.

I also finished the original NES Zelda for the first time recently.

Which Zelda is that? I love the SNES version, Link to the Past. I get dizzy and can't play any of these 3D games. My son just got a Switch and enjoys it mostly. He likes Mario Kart. And I love playing ZooTycoon on the pc. Old school stuff here

I'm surprised to see this thread, but I've definitely got to join in! My husband and I are both big Nintendo & Playstation fans; I'm always up for a good narrative-based RPG or a bit of grid-based strategy. His current game is Ghost of Tsushima, and I'm going back through Dishonored to try to pick up the trophies I missed.

It's not the most productive habit, but sitting under blankets in the living room while playing video games is a good way to keep warm in the long, cold Irish winter nights. Plus I sell game-themed stained glass at the local cons, so I like to say it's "business research."

Back
Top Bottom