Any Gamers Here?

Pics
It was a game where you had to capture various types of ghosts for scientific study by photographing them. No jump scares or much creepyness at all. The last level was on a space station trying to catch at least one outer-space ghost. Either Flash or HTML5 browser game from a few years ago.

A few updates since I last posted here:

- Played through Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice. It's my favorite in the series so far; really disappointed that the series went the way it did. It's always been off-the-wall, but the 3DS games are too... quirky for my tastes.

- My brothers and I finished FFXV. The ending nearly made us cry lol. Still haven't gotten around to the DLC; finished Episode Ignis and decided I needed a break from gaming.

- Took said break for about a month, then fired up the Wii and started a new playthrough of Okami. I've had that game since I was ten and still haven't completed it. :thMaybe I finally will this time, lol.

- And last but not least, I hit our local Gamestop and picked up some birthday gifts for myself! Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales, Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, and the 3DS port of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. The latter is on the PS4 collection, but I've got a soft spot for the 3DS. :>

What is everyone playing right now? Any new releases you're excited for?

A few updates since I last posted here:

- Played through Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice. It's my favorite in the series so far; really disappointed that the series went the way it did. It's always been off-the-wall, but the 3DS games are too... quirky for my tastes.

- My brothers and I finished FFXV. The ending nearly made us cry lol. Still haven't gotten around to the DLC; finished Episode Ignis and decided I needed a break from gaming.

- Took said break for about a month, then fired up the Wii and started a new playthrough of Okami. I've had that game since I was ten and still haven't completed it. :thMaybe I finally will this time, lol.

- And last but not least, I hit our local Gamestop and picked up some birthday gifts for myself! Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales, Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, and the 3DS port of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. The latter is on the PS4 collection, but I've got a soft spot for the 3DS. :>

What is everyone playing right now? Any new releases you're excited for?
LoZ Hyrule warriors Age of calamity!

One of my close friends - who I actually see sometimes socially distanced and outdoors with masks on - just got a switch. I might pick up animal crossing again.

Been burning through Stardew with D lately. It's really fun seeing how much we can accomplish as a team.

One of my close friends - who I actually see sometimes socially distanced and outdoors with masks on - just got a switch. I might pick up animal crossing again.

Been burning through Stardew with D lately. It's really fun seeing how much we can accomplish as a team.
I've played animal crossing and I know it is popular but...i dont get it. I found it boring actually. Perhaps you could explain the appeal to me? It seemed from what I played it was one day at a time and every day was less enthusiastic than my own life

You either get animal crossing or you don't.

I can't explain the joy I got when I grew my first blue rose. (ACNL)

All those hours I spent trapping villagers on the bridge.
Sending villagers trash in the post. Catching worthy sea bass by the ocean.

Fun times.

Back
Top Bottom