Any Gamers Here?

Pics
Well, between a streamer I watch starting a playthrough, the talk of it in this thread, and me wanting to run through it again before the sequel is done, I started a new save in Subnautica.

I'm at the point where I'm gonna have to start doing end-game stuff. Gonna scavenge a few more wrecks first to find the last fragments I need for some parts for my Prawn Suit, and then
Lost River and Lava Zones
here I come.

I don't know how far I got! It was about a year ago last time I played it. I would definitely play it again and finish it this time. Will have to steal my brother's switch.

I had an addiction to Hello Neighbour at one point. I do like games with some creepiness. I can't find many good ones though.
Ive never liked creepy games very much but one I did enjoy was Fatal Frame. The scariest ghost by far was the one on the second night. It had a good over all creepy vibe and a few jump scares. Very good story line too. I can only play it during the day though :oops:

I don't know how far I got! It was about a year ago last time I played it. I would definitely play it again and finish it this time. Will have to steal my brother's switch.

I had an addiction to Hello Neighbour at one point. I do like games with some creepiness. I can't find many good ones though.
I tried to play hello neighbor but I couldn't even get past the first 10 minutes lol. Dude always found me.🙄

Ive never liked creepy games very much but one I did enjoy was Fatal Frame. The scariest ghost by far was the one on the second night. It had a good over all creepy vibe and a few jump scares. Very good story line too. I can only play it during the day though :oops:
Oh I loved that when I was a teen! My sister and I would take turns playing. I remember using that little camera and spotting creepy ghosts.🤣

Never heard of it. What's it like?
I tried to play hello neighbor but I couldn't even get past the first 10 minutes lol. Dude always found me.🙄
Hahaha yeah.
We played the beta first. We spent an hour glitching mannequins and rubbish sacks. Fun times. It was extremely glitchy.

Then the actual game. It was a lot harder than the beta. That guy had the ability to see through walls.

It was fun how he anticipated where you were likely to try to break in. He sets traps and boards up windows. It's been so long since I played.

Hahaha yeah.
We played the beta first. We spent an hour glitching mannequins and rubbish sacks. Fun times. It was extremely glitchy.

Then the actual game. It was a lot harder than the beta. That guy had the ability to see through walls.

It was fun how he anticipated where you were likely to try to break in. He sets traps and boards up windows. It's been so long since I played.
Yes! Very glitchy! I think I cut if off when I was stuck in a dark hallway with a window and couldnt get out.🙄

Hahaha yeah.

Its been a while since I played but the premise is your in a haunted house armed only with a camera trying to find out what happened to your sister. You trap the ghost souls by taking their picture. Most ghosts require more than one photo. Theres a whole cult thing too in the storyline involving sacrifices and young women

Back
Top Bottom