Any Gamers Here?

Pics
Have you picked up the sequel? I did, and played it a tiny bit when it was first getting worked on, but then stopped and promised myself I wouldn't touch it again until it was finished, because I want to be able to run through the whole story at once without already knowing a lot of it.

Love Stardew Valley! I have an emu named after one of the characters, haha.

I don't have the sybnautica sequel yet. I still have to finish the first. I've heard it is good though. leviathons are scary! and I love horror movies lol for some reason this game causes fear in me

I don't have the sybnautica sequel yet. I still have to finish the first. I've heard it is good though. leviathons are scary! and I love horror movies lol for some reason this game causes fear in me

How far have you gotten in the first one? I don't want to say anything to spoil it for you, but I love the ending. The Leviathans also only get bigger as you go deeper, lol.

I found the island with the wreckage and the alien isle. I am still kind of at the beginning I think? I'm living at the surface near the start point. Google already ruined some of the surprise for me lol. I took a break to play WoW again. I forgot to mention I have House Flipper and SWTOR. Mainly playing WoW again though.

I found the island with the wreckage and the alien isle. I am still kind of at the beginning I think? I'm living at the surface near the start point. Google already ruined some of the surprise for me lol. I took a break to play WoW again. I forgot to mention I have House Flipper and SWTOR. Mainly playing WoW again though.

Yep, you are mostly still at the beginning :)

Yes, water you cannot see into, of uncertain depth, is instinctually scary I think. I dislike it. Open ocean isn't as much as ponds, lakes, rivers et al. Then there are dams and their reservoirs that are freaky in their own way.

Thalassophobia is a real thing. There's an entire sub on reddit for it.

Ive been a gamer since i was knee high to a grasshopper. Ive played snes, atari, sega, n64, gamecube, playstation 1 and 2, xbox...you name the system ive played it. My one rule is...if it has a Zelda game i must have it! I dont have a switch yet. I was hoping theyd get the warping issue fixed before i buy
I am with you! I love Legend of Zelda!
Same here! I wish I could have the new game, Age of Calamity!

Back
Top Bottom