Any artists out there?

You’ll be able to choose for whom you can draw. The list of people you get to choose from depends on when it’s your turn to chose. If that’s confusing, sorry. You’ll be able to see though.

It can also just be something you’d like to see drawn for you. Like a pet, or yourself.
Okay, sounds good!

I thought it would be cool if us artists did a type of “Secret Santa” thing.. but y’know. It’s not Christmas.
Soo.. what if we did a “Secret Summer?” 😂
Everyone that wants to can just mention they’re interested to me, and I’ll add them to a pm. Then I’ll let everyone choose the name of a person they’ll get to create an artwork for, and when everyone’e finished, we share who our secret drawing was for and give it to them?
I just thought this would be fun to do? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the tag. This sounds fun; I'm interested. Sorry if it might take me a while to get to it. With this, will you let everyone know once a character is taken so we don't accidentally grab the same character?

Some stuff I've drawn recently:
image0.png

Baby Phoenix
image10.png

Raptor
image9 (1).jpeg

My friend (i like drawing belly buttons and hips theres no detail besides that dont worry)
image8 (1).jpeg

Self portrait
image7 (1).jpeg

Self portrait
image6 (1).jpeg

Doodle in class
image5 (1).jpeg

Self portrait
image4.png

Art trade thing
image3.png

Drew this for my teacher in exchange for an energy drink lol
image2.png

Tumblr request
image1.png

Mermay thingyy (I hope chest details don't get me in trouble :hit)

I thought it would be cool if us artists did a type of “Secret Santa” thing.. but y’know. It’s not Christmas.
Soo.. what if we did a “Secret Summer?” 😂
Everyone that wants to can just mention they’re interested to me, and I’ll add them to a pm. Then I’ll let everyone choose the name of a person they’ll get to create an artwork for, and when everyone’e finished, we share who our secret drawing was for and give it to them?
I just thought this would be fun to do? :rolleyes:

I’ll join, though I probably won’t be able to stay until June because of school and final exams and everything, it won’t take me that long to do it though

Some stuff I've drawn recently:
View attachment 3824550
Baby Phoenix
View attachment 3824552
Raptor
View attachment 3824554
My friend (i like drawing belly buttons and hips theres no detail besides that dont worry)
View attachment 3824556
Self portrait
View attachment 3824558
Self portrait
View attachment 3824560
Doodle in class
View attachment 3824561
Self portrait
View attachment 3824563
Art trade thing
View attachment 3824565
Drew this for my teacher in exchange for an energy drink lol
View attachment 3824566
Tumblr request
View attachment 3824571

Mermay thingyy (I hope chest details don't get me in trouble :hit)
Nice! :D

Back
Top Bottom