American Gamefowl

Pics
Hey, happy to find this discussion, as the local groups on fb to me especially are pretty judgy on others birds, but here seems people love all sorts of games. I'm just getting into again after years, never really knew lingo it much just cared for others n bred great apparently, but getting back in n being online now that its getting harder to be allowed to keep games, its hard to talk to decent people, as most seem to more out to make money churning out for looks only than all around gamey ness. I got a few just hatched maybe two, weeks, n they been sparring with foster broody, daddy, and started chasing a cat as mob when it started stalking them (adults in pen not able to murder the cat).

Hey, happy to find this discussion, as the local groups on fb to me especially are pretty judgy on others birds, but here seems people love all sorts of games. I'm just getting into again after years, never really knew lingo it much just cared for others n bred great apparently, but getting back in n being online now that its getting harder to be allowed to keep games, its hard to talk to decent people, as most seem to more out to make money churning out for looks only than all around gamey ness. I got a few just hatched maybe two, weeks, n they been sparring with foster broody, daddy, and started chasing a cat as mob when it started stalking them (adults in pen not able to murder the cat).
Glad to have you. You found the right thread since a couple of us got kicked out of the “other” thread. :gig:lau

upload_2019-5-7_22-22-30.png

upload_2019-5-7_22-25-54.png

Back
Top Bottom