AMERAUCANA HATCHING EGGS

txfresh

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 26, 2009
Texas
Hello!

I have Black/Blue Ameraucana fertile hatching eggs.

Also, White Ameraucana fertile hatching eggs.

Let me know how many eggs you need.

If you like to be on my shipping list, please let me know.
smile.png

PS: If you would like some chicks to be hatched for you let me know. I will shipp chicks too.

Thank You.

HI.

Not right now. We have long time ago. The problem is that once the eggs leave the country they can be X-rayed and thus kill the embrio. Another thing is that the eggs might be held by Customs (Depending on the Country) for SEVERAL days and on the majority of the time; will not hatch.

It is kind of risky.

I can ship to ALASKA and HAWAII.

Any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank You.

Oh OK, don't worry then. DO you know anyone who lives in Oz and sells fertile eggs?

Sorry for not answering e-mails,post,ect. I had a major freze with the computer.
Back online.

I am selling the eggs at $2.00 each. PRIORITY MAIL IS $12.00 and EXPRESS is $30.00. I also shipp to Hawaii and Alaska. forgot to mention it but with my black Ameraucana hens I have only one blue Ameraucana hen. I got my black Ameraucana hens from a breeder who is in the ABC breeders list. They are true Ameraucanas and not Easter Eggers. I breed to the standard. In addition, I will post pics tomorrow morning. The eggs are blue and a light bluegreen color. I am curently working on the egg color as well. These Ameraucas are grown on a special mash of various grains wich contain no hormones, insectisides, antibiotics.ect. They are grass fed too.

The White Ameraucanas are also grass fed and have a special mash. Both White and Black/Blue Ameraucanas are kept in seperate pens and are free to go in and out of them as please. They have beautiful muffs and beards and have slate feet.

I will answer your post, emails, today.

Any questions please feel free to contact me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom