Amberlink Rooster Needs Home

mrsaubrey

Chirping
9 Years
Jun 15, 2013
Thurston County
I have a beautiful Amberlink rooster who needs a new home. We want to keep him, but can't due to laws that only allow hens in town. He was sexed as a female, but clearly is not. He is a beautiful, healthy bird. I walk into the enclosure every day, multiple times a day to give treats and keep the birds friendly. He was born in mid March. He is used to human contact. He eats grain and we give him scratch, raw sunflower seeds, grass, clover, herbs like oregano, dandelion greens, spaghetti squash, and dried meal worms. It is so cute how much he enjoys fresh grass. We are looking for a home for him, where he will be a pet. We can deliver him to his new home in or near Lacey.
20200702_103143.jpg

I have a beautiful Amberlink rooster who needs a new home. We want to keep him, but can't due to laws that only allow hens in town. He was sexed as a female, but clearly is not. He is a beautiful, healthy bird. I walk into the enclosure every day, multiple times a day to give treats and keep the birds friendly. He was born in mid March. He is used to human contact. He eats grain and we give him scratch, raw sunflower seeds, grass, clover, herbs like oregano, dandelion greens, spaghetti squash, and dried meal worms. It is so cute how much he enjoys fresh grass. We are looking for a home for him, where he will be a pet. We can deliver him to his new home in or near Lacey. View attachment 2241741
Are you absolutely certain shes a Cockerel?
I think you need to wait before rehoming unless shes crowing!
Just saying!

Back
Top Bottom