All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Hey, welcome! I'm in reverse from you. Homeschooled all my life, and some private Christian school classes to finish up. 😂 I was interested in vet tech, which included a lot of large animal sort of things(I've been very into horses all my life), but am not going to college for various reasons.
Oh, that's cool! Ya, I've always loved animals. At first I just wanted to be a normal dog and cat vet. But I don't like the thought of being stuck in a room all day. Being a farm vet though, I can get out of the building and go to different farms and meet people. And a bunch of different animals ❤️🐷🐐🦆🐔🐴🐮🐑🐶🐱.

Oh, that's cool! Ya, I've always loved animals. At first I just wanted to be a normal dog and cat vet. But I don't like the thought of being stuck in a room all day. Being a farm vet though, I can get out of the building and go to different farms and meet people. And a bunch of different animals ❤️🐷🐐🦆🐔🐴🐮🐑🐶🐱.
Oh, absolutely, I couldn't be stuck inside all day working, I couldn't bear it! I work at a horse farm in the early morning hours, feeding, turning out, etc. I absolutely love it.

Oh, absolutely, I couldn't be stuck inside all day working, I couldn't bear it! I work at a horse farm in the early morning hours, feeding, turning out, etc. I absolutely love it.
Same, I couldn't live with an average inside job or inside on a computer. That's awesome! Your job sounds really cool! In a couple months imma get me a job kinda like that. At one of the local family farms in my area 😁.

I wanted to be a vet for as long as I can remember but then I realized I hate school and I'm probably going to be an electrician 😅
Electrition is a lot of school too believe it or not. My uncle is one. He chose that path because he didn't like school. And was later shocked how much math you need to know. But I guess if your fine with math just not other subjects than you'll be fine. But ya, school was kinda the reason why I didn't want to to bet anymore. But I figured I'll just push through if it means I can be a help to critters and do what I love❤️.

Back
Top Bottom